11 Cute Quotes that Scream I Love You!


“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu

“The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” – Audrey Hepburn

“Love is when the other person’s happiness is more important than your own.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

 “Come live in my heart, and pay no rent.” – Samuel Lover

“When love is not madness it is not love” – Pedro Calderón de la Barca

 “Man may have discovered fire, but women discovered how to play with it.” – Candace Bushnell

“Everything is clearer when you’re in love.” – John Lennon

“The sweetest of all sounds is that of the voice of the woman we love.” – Jean de la Bruyere

“There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness” – Friedrich Nietzsche

“You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams” – Dr. Seuss

“I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more” – Angelita Lim
Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Recent Posts