5 Most Popular Motivational Quotes From Zig Ziglar

"I am convinced after more than 50 years in the field of motivation that anyone who wants to learn to look at life and/or their circumstances in a positive light can do so."

" Reading has been the fuel of my motivation: it has changed the direction in which I have traveled, and it has enhanced my creative imagination more than any other activity I have ever pursued."

" Earl Nightingale has inspired more people toward success and fortune than any other motivational speaker on the planet.  "

"People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily."

"What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals."
Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Recent Posts