14 Wise Quotes on Life, Love and Friendship


"There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.... George Sand "

" Love yourself. It is important to stay positive because beauty comes from the inside out.... Jenn Proske  "

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.... Lao Tzu "

" If you love someone, set them free. If they come back they're yours; if they don't they never were.... Richard Bach "

" Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching.... Satchel Paige "

" Love myself I do. Not everything, but I love the good as well as the bad. I love my crazy lifestyle, and I love my hard discipline. I love my freedom of speech and the way my eyes get dark when I'm tired. I love that I have learned to trust people with my heart, even if it will get broken. I am proud of everything that I am and will become.... Johnny Weir "

" Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none. William Shakespeare "

"  Peace is the beauty of life. It is sunshine. It is the smile of a child, the love of a mother, the joy of a father, the togetherness of a family. It is the advancement of man, the victory of a just cause, the triumph of truth.... Menachem Begin"

" Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you.... Frank Lloyd "

"A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.... Mignon McLaughlin "

" A good teacher can inspire hope, ignite the imagination, and instill a love of learning.... Brad Henry  "

"There is no love without forgiveness, and there is no forgiveness without love.... Bryant H. McGill "

" Beauty is when you can appreciate yourself. When you love yourself, that's when you're most beautiful.... Zoe Kravitz "

" Friends show their love in times of trouble, not in happiness.... Euripides "
Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts