21 Beautiful Wedding Quotes.

"A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance and tenacity. The order varies for any given year.... Paul Sweeney "

"The real act of marriage takes place in the heart, not in the ballroom or church or synagogue. It's a choice you make - not just on your wedding day, but over and over again - and that choice is reflected in the way you treat your husband or wife.... Barbara De Angelis "

"A wedding dress is both an intimate and personal for a woman - it must reflect the personality and style of the bride.... Carolina Herrera "

"Bride: A woman with a fine prospect of happiness behind her.... Ambrose Bierce "

"There's a big difference between falling in love with someone and falling in love with someone and getting married. Usually, after you get married, you fall in love with the person even more.... Dave Grohl "

"Many people spend more time in planning the wedding than they do in planning the marriage.... Zig Ziglar "

"There is such an emotional connection between the bride and her wedding dress, whereas in ready-to-wear you may just be focusing on color or prints for that particular season.... Jenny Packham "

"My mom used to make my costumes when I was little; she sews a lot. One year, I was a bride and I had a big wedding dress and a bouquet. Another year I was a medieval princess with a long teal dress and a veil. It was a little extravagant, but it was cute! ....Sasha Pieterse "

"Weddings are important because they celebrate life and possibility.... Anne Hathaway "

"As I grew up and began identifying myself as a feminist, there were plenty of issues that continued to make me question marriage: the father 'giving' the bride away, women taking their husband's last name, the white dress, the vows promising to 'obey' the groom. And that only covers the wedding.... Jessica Valenti "

"In marriage there are no manners to keep up, and beneath the wildest accusations no real criticism. Each is familiar with that ancient child in the other who may erupt again. We are not ridiculous to ourselves. We are ageless. That is the luxury of the wedding ring.... Enid Bagnold "

"There is definitely a 'red carpet moment' to a bride's wedding day, but when designing for bridal, it is important to focus on the details that will captivate and capture the imagination of the bride - she has to fall in love with the gown.... Jenny Packham "

"For years my wedding ring has done its job. It has led me not into temptation. It has reminded my husband numerous times at parties that it's time to go home. It has been a source of relief to a dinner companion. It has been a status symbol in the maternity ward.... Erma Bombeck "

"There's a higher form of happiness in commitment. I'm counting on it.... Claire Forlani "

"A wedding is a funeral where you smell your own flowers.... Eddie Cantor "

"Getting married, for me, was the best thing I ever did. I was suddenly beset with an immense sense of release, that we have something more important than our separate selves, and that is the marriage. There's immense happiness that can come from working towards that.... Nick Cave "

"I think everyone dreams of that nice romantic wedding.... Lance Bass "

"I'm getting married because I'm in love with a girl and want to spend my life with her. You can't live your life doing what other people want you to or you'll be miserable. At some point you just have to be yourself.... Dan Marino "

"For most couples, the first event they plan together is their wedding.... Lenny Platt "

"A young bride is like a plucked flower; but a guilty wife is like a flower that had been walked over.... Honore de Balzac "

"So many people say you have to remember to grab hold of your bride or groom and spend time with them. I think if we had done a traditional wedding, we would have been doing it for everyone else, but this was about the two of us.... Katherine Kelly "
Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts