Best 30 Inspirational Family Quotes & Sayings

"Family and friendships are two of the greatest facilitators of happiness.... John C. Maxwell "

"Don't worry about the pressure or the responsibility. Just live in it, have fun, and when everything seems to be going right, just stay humble and remember your family.... Roman Reigns "

"God has blessed me with an amazing family, friends and work colleagues that have been my joy, my support, and my sanity. I don't know what I'd do without them....Josie Loren "

"A perfect dinner for me is being with people I really want to be with. It starts and stops with my company and my family....Catherine Bach "

"Family always gonna be there. The material things, they come and go.... Romeo Miller "

"If a country is to be corruption free and become a nation of beautiful minds, I strongly feel there are three key societal members who can make a difference. They are the father, the mother and the teacher.... A. P. J. Abdul Kalam "

"Social media websites are no longer performing an envisaged function of creating a positive communication link among friends, family and professionals. It is a veritable battleground, where insults fly from the human quiver, damaging lives, destroying self-esteem and a person's sense of self-worth.... Anthony Carmona "

"I don't think quantity time is as special as quality time with your family.... Reba McEntire "

"I enjoy nothing more than spending time with my loved ones, young and old, and at least once a year we get together for a formal family photograph.... Elliott Erwitt "

" I love spending time with my friends and family. The simplest things in life give me the most pleasure: cooking a good meal, enjoying my friends... Cindy Morgan "

"Many times, the decisions we make affect and hurt your closest friends and family the most. I have a lot of regrets in that regard. But God has forgiven me, which I am very thankful for. It has enabled me to forgive myself and move forward one day at a time.... Lex Luger "

"I have a wonderful shelter, which is my family. I have a wonderful relationship with my brother and sister; this makes me feel that I know always where I belong.... Jose Carreras "

" Marriage is an act of will that signifies and involves a mutual gift, which unites the spouses and binds them to their eventual souls, with whom they make up a sole family - a domestic church.... Pope John Paul II "

" I try to live my life like my father lives his. He always takes care of everyone else first. He won't even start eating until he's sure everyone else in the family has started eating. Another thing: My dad never judges me by whether I win or lose.... Ben Roethlisberger "

"Be strong, believe in freedom and in God, love yourself, understand your sexuality, have a sense of humor, masturbate, don't judge people by their religion, color or sexual habits, love life and your family.... Madonna Ciccone "

"My friends and family are my support system. They tell me what I need to hear, not what I want to hear and they are there for me in the good and bad times. Without them I have no idea where I would be and I know that their love for me is what's keeping my head above the water.... Kelly Clarkson "

"In my career, there's many things I've won and many things I've achieved, but for me, my greatest achievement is my children and my family. It's about being a good father, a good husband, just being connected to family as much as possible.... David Beckham "

" When we understand the connection between how we live and how long we live, it's easier to make different choices. Instead of viewing the time we spend with friends and family as luxuries, we can see that these relationships are among the most powerful determinants of our well-being and survival.... Dean Ornish "

" I am very proud of my mom and consider her the most courageous woman I know. With perseverance, sacrifice and hard work, she raised a family of Olympic athletes and gave us the tools and the spirit to succeed. That is something that my brothers and I will always be thankful for.... Diana Lopez "

" God's dream is that you and I and all of us will realize that we are family, that we are made for togetherness, for goodness, and for compassion.... Desmond Tutu "

 "When you get together in a group, it becomes like a family, with the different personalities and the politics that comes with being in a band. It's different than bringing something in by yourself.... Albert Hammond, Jr. "

"My dreams for the future are simple: work, a happy, healthy family, a lovely long motorcycle ride, and continuing the struggle to awaken people to the need for serious human rights reform.... Mike Farrell "

"I love coming back home and seeing old friends and family. I would say it keeps me grounded.... Coy Bowles "

"Happiness is being content with what you have, living in freedom and liberty, having a good family life and good friends.... Divyanka Tripathi "

"All these walls that keep us from loving each other as one family or one race - racism, religion, where we grew up, whatever, class, socioeconomic - what makes us be so selfish and prideful, what keeps us from wanting to help the next man, what makes us be so focused on a personal legacy as opposed to the entire legacy of a race.... Kanye West "

"Perfect happiness would be knowing that all my family and friends were happy and safe. Then I'd go to a tropical island with my husband where it was gorgeous and fun all day long and interesting and fun all evening. Good food and dancing would be nice, too, and weekly visits from those safe and happy family and friends. Plus world peace.... Suzanne Weyn "

"Children need to get a high-quality education, avoid violence and the criminal-justice system, and gain jobs. But they deserve more. We want them to learn not only reading and math but fairness, caring, self-respect, family commitment, and civic duty.... Colin Powell "

"Anyone with a heart, with a family, has experienced loss. No one escapes unscathed. Every story of separation is different, but I think we all understand that basic, wrenching emotion that comes from saying goodbye, not knowing if we'll see that person again - or perhaps knowing that we won't....Luanne Rice"

"I was born in a very poor family. I used to sell tea in a railway coach as a child. My mother used to wash utensils and do lowly household work in the houses of others to earn a livelihood. I have seen poverty very closely. I have lived in poverty. As a child, my entire childhood was steeped in poverty.... Narendra Modi "

"Soup is a lot like a family. Each ingredient enhances the others; each batch has its own characteristics; and it needs time to simmer to reach full flavor.... Marge Kennedy "

Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts