15 Motherhood Quotes That'll Make You Call Your Mom

"You need a strong family because at the end, they will love you and support you unconditionally. Luckily, I have my dad, mom and sister...Esha Gupta "

" The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness....Honore de Balzac "

" My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it.... Mark Twain  "

"My mom was a source of strength. She showed me by example that women, regardless of how difficult life may get, can do it all...Gloria Estefan "

" You know the best part of being a mom is getting that love. Honestly, you know, my son's love... a child's love is so pure, it just makes you feel so good no matter what....Ciara "

" The most inspiring piece of advice I've gotten is simply to persevere. My mom taught me to always keep going no matter what from an early age. When it feels too difficult to push forward, I always remind myself, 'This too shall pass,' and then I redouble my efforts....Liya Kebede "

" My mom has always been my support system. She taught me to never give up and to keep pursuing my passions no matter what....Mandy Moore "

"The natural state of motherhood is unselfishness. When you become a mother, you are no longer the center of your own universe. You relinquish that position to your children....Jessica Lange "

" No matter how good you are, at some point your kids are gonna have to create their own independence and think that Mom and Dad aren't cool, just to establish themselves. That's what adolescence is about. They're gonna go through that no matter what....Eddie Vedder "

" That strong mother doesn't tell her cub, Son, stay weak so the wolves can get you. She says, Toughen up, this is reality we are living in....Lauryn Hill "

" I am very proud of my mom and consider her the most courageous woman I know. With perseverance, sacrifice and hard work, she raised a family of Olympic athletes and gave us the tools and the spirit to succeed. That is something that my brothers and I will always be thankful for....Diana Lopez"

" My mom is my best friend in the entire world. She is so cool and so inspiring. I've always been able to be open with her and talk to her as a friend....Jessica Lowndes "

"My mom always taught me to put toothpaste on pimples to dry them out at night. I do that all the time. I don't use anything fancy when I get a pimple. And I never use the same toothpaste for long because I get bored. So I'll do peppermint and then one month I'll do cinnamon. I'm creative....Gigi Hadid "

"  My mom was a model, so she's been really good about giving me tips on how to navigate behind the scenes - like the importance of being nice to everyone on set and remembering people's names, to how to be a positive part of the photo shoot and stuff like that....Gigi Hadid"

" I'm happy that I took time off to become a mom and raise my daughter properly and build a bond between the two of us....Christina Milian  "


The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness. Honore de Balzac
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/
Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Recent Posts