20 Famous Birthday Quotes From the Famous people

"Cakes are special. Every birthday, every celebration ends with something sweet, a cake, and people remember. It's all about the memories....Buddy Valastro "

" The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate....Oprah Winfrey  "
"Let us never know what old age is. Let us know the happiness time brings, not count the years....Ausonius "

"My parents screened 'Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory' for my 6th birthday, and I became fascinated by the idea of living in a candy land with chocolate rivers and lollipop trees....Dylan Lauren "

" I binge when I'm happy. When everything is going really well, every day is like I'm at a birthday party....Kirstie Alley"

"Most of us can remember a time when a birthday - especially if it was one's own - brightened the world as if a second sun has risen...Robert Staughton Lynd "

" I have 'Happy Birthday' in multiple languages on my iPod - I like to play it at company birthday parties....Yigal Azrouel "

" Yes, I am scared of prison. It's the last thing if you are after building up a business over 38 years and you are approaching your 66th birthday and you never owed a man a penny and you feel hard done by and you try to protect yourself and your family and go to prison - if that is the society we are living in, I am happy to accept that....Sean Quinn "

"The worst part about celebrating another birthday is the shock that you're only as well as you are....Anne Lamott  "

"I love the Sixties with Julie Christie and Jane Birkin - those natural English beauties. That's the look that is most me, when I wore the tight-to-the knee dresses. I don't think I bleached my hair until I was 20. I like experimenting for big occasions, though. You've always got to do a bit of a number for the birthday!...Kate Moss "

" A friend never defends a husband who gets his wife an electric skillet for her birthday....Erma Bombeck  "

"One of the shocks of a 50th birthday is realizing the fundamental fact that your youth is irrevocably over....Marianne Williamson "

"I was standing right behind Marilyn, completely invisible, when she sang 'Happy birthday, Mr. President.' And indeed, the corny thing happened: Her dress split for my benefit, and there was Marilyn, and yes, indeed, she didn't wear any underwear.....Mike Nichols "

" I always wanted to shave. It is a very natural process. For my birthday I got a lot of shaving stuff....Chaz Bono "

" My wife and I love to travel, so if we don't have work on either her or my birthday, we definitely travel....Barun Sobti "

" As a kid, I would wake up, and there'd be a jazz funeral while I'm walking to school. And when I come home, you can find Rebirth band playing for a birthday party the same day....Trombone Shorty "

" I started running around my 30th birthday. I wanted to lose weight; I didn't anticipate the serenity. Being in motion, suddenly my body was busy and so my head could work out some issues I had swept under a carpet of wine and cheese. Good therapy, that's a good run....Michael Weatherly "

"Facebook has gone from a nice-and-boring social network to becoming an identity layer of the web. It is where nearly a billion people are depositing the artifacts of civilization in the 21st century - photos, videos, and birthday wishes....Om Malik "

"I like to give people novels I think they would like, on no particular occasion - just when we're in a bookstore together. I like to receive reference books on my birthday....Daniel Handler  "

"I love getting scared. I find myself putting myself in situations like haunted houses or going to a haunted hospital for my birthday. Yes, I've actually done that....Selena Gomez  "

Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Recent Posts