15 Quotes to Help You Build More Powerful Relationships

Relationships are the basis for all of life's rewards and struggles. So, here are some words of wisdom to help you get the most out of your relationships, so you can enjoy the rewards.
"Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship...Buddha "

" Nobody can predict the future. You just have to give your all to the relationship you're in and do your best to take care of your partner, communicate and give them every last drop of love you have. I think one of the most important things in a relationship is caring for your significant other through good times and bad....Nick Cannon "

"I believe forgiveness is the best form of love in any relationship. It takes a strong person to say they're sorry and an even stronger person to forgive...Yolanda Hadid "

" Sister is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once the sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship....Margaret Mead "

" A healthy friendship is one where you share your true feelings without fearing the end of the relationship. It's also one where you sometimes have to let things that bug you slide. The tough moments will make you wiser about yourself and each other. They will also make you stronger and closer as friends....Rachel Simmons "

"The relationship between husband and wife should be one of closest friends....B. R. Ambedkar "

"I have a wonderful shelter, which is my family. I have a wonderful relationship with my brother and sister; this makes me feel that I know always where I belong....Jose Carreras "

" Find joy in everything you choose to do. Every job, relationship, home... it's your responsibility to love it, or change it....Chuck Palahniuk "

" Trust is the most important part of a relationship, closely followed by communication. I think that if you have those two things, everything else falls into place - your affection, your emotional connection....Vanessa Lachey  "

"Everyone can have their heart broken. Even if you know the relationship isn't working, it's still sad. Even in a bad relationship, they're part of your life for a long time, and saying goodbye to that can be difficult....James Marsden "

"There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage...Martin Luther  "

"The most important thing is to have a good relationship with the bike... you have to understand what she wants. I think of a motorcycle as a woman, and I know that sounds silly, but it's true....Valentino Rossi "

" I have my own high standards for what I want in a partner and how I want to be treated. I bring a lot to the table. I'm not talking about material things but what I have to offer as a person - love and loyalty and all the things that make a good relationship....Jennifer Lopez "

 I think for any relationship to be successful, there needs to be loving communication, appreciation, and understanding.....Miranda Kerr "

"I think it's important to have closure in any relationship that ends - from a romantic relationship to a friendship. You should always have a sense of clarity at the end and know why it began and why it ended. You need that in your life to move cleanly into your next phase.....Jennifer Aniston "
Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Recent Posts