10 beautiful love quotes from Aretha Franklin you need to have in your life

I love producing, writing. I rarely write with other writers unless I have a real great respect for them. Like Burt Bacharach, or Carole Sager...
"I am doing what I love to do, and you cannot beat that, especially when the audience appreciates what you prepare for them. It's very, very gratifying.  "

"The love of my life? I'm much too young to answer that question. "

" The duet with Frank Sinatra, 'What Now My Love,' is one of my favorites. "

"Falling out of love is like losing weight. It's a lot easier putting it on than taking it off. "

"I love producing, writing. I rarely write with other writers unless I have a real great respect for them. Like Burt Bacharach, or Carole Sager, or Stevie Wonder. Somebody like Smokey - like that. Otherwise, I choose to write alone. "

"I love 'Anne of Green Gables.' I have for years. That's one of my favourite things. She's such a can-do kind of girl; that's why I'm crazy about her. "

"I love Wal-Mart, and not just because my record is there. You can get some things there that you cannot find at Saks or Bergdorf's or other upscale stores. "

" I used to have hamburgers coming and going, especially when I was on the road. Now, occasionally I will still have that quarter pounder because I love fast food, but you have to keep it to a minimum. I am now opting for salads and just healthier lunches. "

"Now, occasionally I will still have that quarter pounder because I love fast food, but you have to keep it to a minimum. "

" As long as it's good music. I love all music. It's got to be constructed properly.  "
Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts