20 Smile Quotes That Will Make Your Day Beautiful

Smile Quotes

"Share your smile with the world. It's a symbol of friendship and peace....Christie Brinkley "

"Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you'll start to see a big difference in your life....Yoko Ono "

"Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful....Thich Nhat Hanh "

"Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and don't get so worked up about things....Kenneth Branagh "

"Peace is the beauty of life. It is sunshine. It is the smile of a child, the love of a mother, the joy of a father, the togetherness of a family. It is the advancement of man, the victory of a just cause, the triumph of truth....Menachem Begin "

"Smile, it is the key that fits the lock of everybody's heart....Anthony J. D'Angelo "

"Beauty is truth's smile when she beholds her own face in a perfect mirror....Rabindranath Tagore "

"Your smile will give you a positive countenance that will make people feel comfortable around you....Les Brown "

" Peace begins with a smile....Mother Teresa"

"Let my soul smile through my heart and my heart smile through my eyes, that I may scatter rich smiles in sad hearts....Paramahansa Yogananda "

"The greatest self is a peaceful smile, that always sees the world smiling back....Bryant H. McGill "

"We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do.... Mother Teresa "

"Did I offer peace today? Did I bring a smile to someone's face? Did I say words of healing? Did I let go of my anger and resentment? Did I forgive? Did I love? These are the real questions. I must trust that the little bit of love that I sow now will bear many fruits, here in this world and the life to come....Henri Nouwen "

"My children are the reason I laugh, smile and want to get up every morning....Gena Lee Nolin "

"I love fashion, and I love changing my style, my hair, my makeup, and everything I've done in the past has made me what I am now. Not everyone is going to like what I do, but I look back at everything, and it makes me smile....Victoria Beckham "

"I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death....Leonardo da Vinci "

"Colors are the smiles of nature...Leigh Hunt "

"A warm smile is the universal language of kindness....William Arthur Ward "

"I never get tired of smiling. I'm just the kind of guy who likes to smile....Jason Ritter "

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around....Leo Buscaglia "
Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts