25 Inspiring kindiness and Friendship Quotes For Your Best Friend

We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend..
"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle....Plato"
"Friendship consists in forgetting what one gives and remembering what one receives...Alexandre Dumas"
"Some people go to priests; others to poetry; I to my friends...Virginia Woolf'"
"No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another....Charles Dickens"
"You can hate me. You can go out there and say anything you want about me, But you will love me later because I told you the truth.... Mary J. Blige"
"There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven’t yet met....W. B. Yeats"
"And say my glory was I had such friends.... W. B. Yeats"
"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom....Marcel Proust"
"Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend....Albert Camus"
"I have learned that to be with those I like is enough....Walt Whitman"
"The key is to keep company only with people who uplift you, whose presence calls forth your best....Epictetus"
"If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain. Emily Dickinson"
"Tell me thy company, and I’ll tell thee what thou art....Miguel de Cervantes"
"Friends show their love in times of trouble, not in happiness....Euripides"
"One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives...Euripides"
"One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood...Seneca"
"That best portion of a good man’s life, His little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and of love....William Wordsworth"
"The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own...Benjamin Disraeli"
       "You can do more good by being good than any other way....John Wooden"
"You feel alive to the degree that you feel you can help others...John Travolta"
"It is literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others to succeed. ...Napoleon Hill"
"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see....Mark Twain"
"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend....Robert Louis Stevenson"
"You begin saving the world by saving one man at a time; all else is grandiose romanticism or politics....Charles Bukowski"
"Nothing is easier than to denounce the evildoer; nothing is more difficult than to understand him....Fyodor Dostoyevsky"
Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts