17 Motivational Quotes for Teenagers on Success in Life




"The youth need to be enabled to become job generators from job seekers..... A. P. J. Abdul Kalam "

"It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are..... e. e. cummings "

"Good habits formed at youth make all the difference.... Aristotle "

"So many people try to grow up too fast, and it's not fun! You should stay a kid as long as possible.....Vanessa Hudgens "

"Youth is not a time of life; it is a state of mind; it is not a matter of rosy cheeks, red lips and supple knees; it is a matter of the will, quality of the imagination, a vigor of the emotions; it is the freshness of the deep springs of life..... Samuel Ullman "

"No matter how good you are, at some point your kids are gonna have to create their own independence and think that Mom and Dad aren't cool, just to establish themselves. That's what adolescence is about. They're gonna go through that no matter what.... Eddie Vedder "

"Being a teenager is an amazing time and a hard time. It's when you make your best friends - I have girls who will never leave my heart and I still talk to. You get the best and the worst as a teen. You have the best friendships and the worst heartbreaks.... Sophia Bush "

"When I was growing up, my parents told me, 'Finish your dinner. People in China and India are starving.' I tell my daughters, 'Finish your homework. People in India and China are starving for your job.' ...Thomas Friedman "

" Adolescence is a new birth, for the higher and more completely human traits are now born.... G. Stanley Hall"

"When I was in college, I wanted to be involved in things that would change the world.... Elon Musk "
"Adolescence is just one big walking pimple.... Carol Burnett  "

"Growing up, I wanted desperately to please, to be a good girl..... Claire Danes "

"Adolescence is the conjugator of childhood and adulthood.... Louise J. Kaplan "

"Being a teen can be tough. Just try to surround yourself with really good friends that really have your back, and also be a really good friend to those who really care about you. If you're not sure about certain things, talk to your friends that you trust and your family.... Victoria Justice "

"It's always good to get feedback from people. I've been fortunate that all the fans, and especially fans of 'Teen Wolf,' have been really gracious....Sinqua Walls "

"Friendships in childhood are usually a matter of chance, whereas in adolescence they are most often a matter of choice.... David Elkind "

" As a teen, I heard the second Velvet Underground album, 'White Light/White Heat,' and it was too much for my limited scope of appreciation. It was intense, but I didn't get it.... Henry Rollins "
Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts