30 Teacher Quotes that Express Endless Appreciation for Our Mentors


"A good teacher can inspire hope, ignite the imagination, and instill a love of learning.... Brad Henry "

" Let us remember: One book, one pen, one child, and one teacher can change the world.... Malala Yousafzai"

"Teaching is a very noble profession that shapes the character, caliber, and future of an individual. If the people remember me as a good teacher, that will be the biggest honour for me.... A. P. J. Abdul Kalam "

"Of all the hard jobs around, one of the hardest is being a good teacher....Maggie Gallagher "

"Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.... Stevie Wonder "

"It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.... Albert Einstein "

"The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.... William Arthur Ward "

"Success is not a good teacher, failure makes you humble....Shah Rukh Khan "

"My father was my teacher. But most importantly he was a great dad.... Beau Bridges "

"If a country is to be corruption free and become a nation of beautiful minds, I strongly feel there are three key societal members who can make a difference. They are the father, the mother and the teacher.... A. P. J. Abdul Kalam "

"I am a teacher. It's how I define myself. A good teacher isn't someone who gives the answers out to their kids but is understanding of needs and challenges and gives tools to help other people succeed. That's the way I see myself, so whatever it is that I will do eventually after politics, it'll have to do a lot with teaching.... Justin Trudeau "

"Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose....Bill Gates "

" A good teacher, like a good entertainer first must hold his audience's attention, then he can teach his lesson....John Henrik Clarke"

"Education is the key to success in life, and teachers make a lasting impact in the lives of their students.... Solomon Ortiz "

"Any good teacher knows how important it is to connect with students and understand our culture.... Adora Svitak "

"Good teachers know how to bring out the best in students.... Charles Kuralt "

"I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers.... Khalil Gibran "

"A word of encouragement from a teacher to a child can change a life. A word of encouragement from a spouse can save a marriage. A word of encouragement from a leader can inspire a person to reach her potential.... John C. Maxwell "

"You have to grow from the inside out. None can teach you, none can make you spiritual. There is no other teacher but your own soul.... Swami Vivekananda "

" A good teacher must be able to put himself in the place of those who find learning hard.... Eliphas Levi "

"One looks back with appreciation to the brilliant teachers, but with gratitude to those who touched our human feelings. The curriculum is so much necessary raw material, but warmth is the vital element for the growing plant and for the soul of the child.... Carl Jung "

"A good teacher is a determined person....Gilbert Highet "

"I have learned that, although I am a good teacher, I am a much better student, and I was blessed to learn valuable lessons from my students on a daily basis. They taught me the importance of teaching to a student - and not to a test.... Erin Gruwell "

"Your best teacher is your last mistake.... Ralph Nader "

"Technology is just a tool. In terms of getting the kids working together and motivating them, the teacher is the most important.... Bill Gates "

"A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops.... Henry Adams "

"A good teacher who can take the zero pay and help kids develop physically, emotionally, socially, is literally an angel.... Eva Amurri "

"I cannot emphasize enough the importance of a good teacher.... Temple Grandin "

" One good teacher in a lifetime may sometimes change a delinquent into a solid citizen.... Philip Wylie "

"The greatest sign of success for a teacher... is to be able to say, 'The children are now working as if I did not exist.'... Maria Montessori "
Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts