25 Best Inspiring Romantic Love Quotes For Her and Him


" A beautiful woman delights the eye; a wise woman, the understanding; a pure one, the soul....Minna Antrim"

"I love you the more in that I believe you had liked me for my own sake and for nothing else...John Keats "

" True love stories never have endings....Richard Bach "

"Love is the silent saying and saying of a single name....Mignon McLaughlin "

"Morning without you is a dwindled dawn....Emily Dickinson "

"Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope....Maya Angelou "

"We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another....Luciano De Crescenzo "

"Kiss me and you will see how important I am....Sylvia Plath "

"A tramp, a gentleman, a poet, a dreamer, a lonely fellow, always hopeful of romance and adventure....Charlie Chaplin "

"We invest less in our friendships and expect more of friends than any other relationship. We spend days working out where to book for a romantic dinner, weeks wondering how to celebrate a partner or parent's birthday, and seconds forgetting a friend's important anniversary....Mariella Frostrup"

"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream....Edgar Allan Poe "

"There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart....Jane Austen  "

"You cannot look up at the night sky on the Planet Earth and not wonder what it's like to be up there amongst the stars. And I always look up at the moon and see it as the single most romantic place within the cosmos....Tom Hanks "

"The connection to place, to the land, the wind, the sun, stars, the moon... it sounds romantic, but it's true - the visceral experience of motion, of moving through time on some amazing machine - a few cars touch on it, but not too many compared to motorcycles. I always felt that any motorcycle journey was special....Antoine Predock "

"Heard melodies are sweet, but those unheard are sweeter....John Keats "

"If you don't love me, it does not matter, anyway I can love for both of us....Stendhal "

"I love you more than my own skin....Frida Kahlo "

"When you look at me, when you think of me, I am in paradise....William Makepeace Thackeray "

"There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart...Jane Austen  "

"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze....Carolyn Gold Heilbrun "

"Love planted a rose, and the world turned sweet....Katharine Lee "

"Tradition wears a snowy beard, romance is always young....John Greenleaf Whittier "

"A lot of times, in our culture and our society, we put romantic love somehow on a higher plane than self-love and friendship love. You can't do that. You have to honor and really fully invest in all these different loving relationships....Delilah "

"How far away the stars seem, and how far is our first kiss, and ah, how old my heart....William Butler Yeats "

"Breathless, we flung us on a windy hill, Laughed in the sun, and kissed the lovely grass....Rupert Brooke "

Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts