20 Meaningful Valentine’s Day Quotes to Keep the Flame of Love Burning Bright


"If you have only one smile in you give it to the people you love.... Maya Angelou "

"All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt....Charles M. Schulz "

"Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone - we find it with another.... Thomas Merton "

"Doubt thou the stars are fire, Doubt that the sun doth move. Doubt truth to be a liar, But never doubt I love.... William Shakespeare "

"Now a soft kiss - Aye, by that kiss, I vow an endless bliss.... John Keats "

"The minute I heard my first love story, I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along.... Rumi "

"A kiss makes the heart young again and wipes out the years.... Rupert Brooke "

"Love will find a way through paths where wolves fear to prey.... Lord Byron "

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.... Judy Garland "

"Soul meets soul on lovers' lips.... Percy Bysshe Shelley "

"I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck.... Emma Goldman "

"This is love: to fly toward a secret sky, to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment. First to let go of life. Finally, to take a step without feet.... Rumi "

"How did it happen that their lips came together? How does it happen that birds sing, that snow melts, that the rose unfolds, that the dawn whitens behind the stark shapes of trees on the quivering summit of the hill? A kiss, and all was said.... Victor Hugo "

"You are always new, the last of your kisses was ever the sweetest.... John Keats "

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.... A. A. Milne "

"I do not want horses or diamonds - I am happy in possessing you.... Clara Schumann "

There's a long life ahead of you and it's going to be beautiful, as long as you keep loving and hugging each other.... Yoko Ono

"The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.... George Edward Moore "

"A friendship that like love is warm; A love like friendship, steady....Thomas Moore"

"Everything's coming up roses - for me.... Ethel Merman "
Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts