22 Quotes on Trust That Will Make You Think

Quotes on Trust
Here are some quotes that may be useful to consider as you think about the role of trust in your life and leadership

"Love myself I do. Not everything, but I love the good as well as the bad. I love my crazy lifestyle, and I love my hard discipline. I love my freedom of speech and the way my eyes get dark when I'm tired. I love that I have learned to trust people with my heart, even if it will get broken. I am proud of everything that I am and will become.... Johnny Weir "

"I believe if you keep your faith, you keep your trust, you keep the right attitude, if you're grateful, you'll see God open up new doors.... Joel Osteen "

"Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters.... Albert Einstein "

" Did I offer peace today? Did I bring a smile to someone's face? Did I say words of healing? Did I let go of my anger and resentment? Did I forgive? Did I love? These are the real questions. I must trust that the little bit of love that I sow now will bear many fruits, here in this world and the life to come.... Henri Nouwen "

"Most good relationships are built on mutual trust and respect.... Mona Sutphen "

"A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.... Charles Spurgeon "

"I truly believe that everything that we do and everyone that we meet is put in our path for a purpose. There are no accidents; we're all teachers - if we're willing to pay attention to the lessons we learn, trust our positive instincts and not be afraid to take risks or wait for some miracle to come knocking at our door.... Marla Gibbs "

"Trust in dreams, for in them is hidden the gate to eternity.... Khalil Gibran "

"I believe that a trusting attitude and a patient attitude go hand in hand. You see, when you let go and learn to trust God, it releases joy in your life. And when you trust God, you're able to be more patient. Patience is not just about waiting for something... it's about how you wait, or your attitude while waiting.... Joyce Meyer "

"A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance and tenacity. The order varies for any given year.... Paul Sweeney "

"You can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something - your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.... Steve Jobs "

"Leadership contains certain elements of good management, but it requires that you inspire, that you build durable trust. For an organization to be not just good but to win, leadership means evoking participation larger than the job description, commitment deeper than any job contract's wording.... Stanley A. McChrystal "

"For every good reason there is to lie, there is a better reason to tell the truth.... Bo Bennett "

" To have faith is to trust yourself to the water. When you swim you don't grab hold of the water, because if you do you will sink and drown. Instead you relax, and float.... Alan Watts "

"If people like you, they'll listen to you, but if they trust you, they'll do business with you.... Zig Ziglar "

"Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life. Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement.... Golda Meir "

"Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can't see where it keeps its brain....J. K. Rowling "

"Trust is hard to come by. That's why my circle is small and tight. I'm kind of funny about making new friends.... Eminem "

"The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them.... Ernest Hemingway "

"The harder I train every day on the track and in the gym, the more trust I gain in myself....Miguel Cotto "

"Age appears to be best in four things; old wood best to burn, old wine to drink, old friends to trust, and old authors to read.... Francis Bacon "

"Trust your own instincts, go inside, follow your heart. Right from the start. go ahead and stand up for what you believe in. As I've learned, that's the path to happiness.... Lesley Ann Warren "
Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts