Top 20 Famous Quotes on Religion from famous people

"Prayer is the key of the morning and the bolt of the evening.....Mahatma Gandhi  "

"You cannot believe in God until you believe in yourself....Swami Vivekananda "

"Just as a candle cannot burn without fire, men cannot live without a spiritual life.... Buddha "

" There should be no discrimination against languages people speak, skin color, or religion....Malala Yousafzai  "

"To be a Christian without prayer is no more possible than to be alive without breathing.... Martin Luther  "

"This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness....Dalai Lama "

"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.....Albert Einstein "

"A thorough knowledge of the Bible is worth more than a college education....Theodore Roosevelt "

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems men face....Ronald Reagan "

" Work out your own salvation. Do not depend on others....Buddha "

" When I have a terrible need of - shall I say the word - religion. Then I go out and paint the stars....Vincent Van Gogh"

"I like the religion that teaches liberty, equality and fraternity.... B. R. Ambedkar "

"God is to be worshipped as the one beloved, dearer than everything in this and next life....Swami Vivekananda "

" Your daily life is your temple and your religion. When you enter into it take with you your all....Khalil Gibran "

"I believe in the religion of Islam. I believe in Allah and peace.... Muhammad Ali "

" All religion, my friend, is simply evolved out of fraud, fear, greed, imagination, and poetry....Edgar Allan Poe "

"I love you when you bow in your mosque, kneel in your temple, pray in your church. For you and I are sons of one religion, and it is the spirit....Khalil Gibran "

"When I do good I feel good, when I do bad I feel bad, and that's my religion.... Abraham Lincoln "

"Rivers, ponds, lakes and streams - they all have different names, but they all contain water. Just as religions do - they all contain truths.... Muhammad Ali  "

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend....Thomas Jefferson "
Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts