Funny And Surprising Tim Ferriss Quotes

Funny And Surprising Tim Ferriss Quotes

Just because you exercise doesn’t mean you deserve sugar water.
If you hate shrimp, don’t eat the goddamn shrimp.
I’m eight days into fasting so if I sound like an idiot I’m gonna blame it on that. (Conversation with Derek Sivers)
Audio engineers will never be fully satisfied with your audio, but 99.9% of listeners will be happy if you’re intelligible and loud enough.
Look for the optimal dose of any activity. Too little sun, you don’t get a tan. Just enough, you get a tan. Too much, you get burned.
If you have a strong informed opinion, don’t keep it to yourself. Try to help people and make the world a better place. If you strive to do anything remotely interesting, just expect a small percentage of the population to always find a way to take it personally. F*ck ’em. There are no statues erected to critics.
If someone ends up better than me (or ranking better than me), they deserve to beat me. I’ll be the first person to buy them a beer.
If you’re half-assing it and coasting, find something else you can whole-ass.
I mean, like, rice cakes? Might as well just inject yourself with insulin.
Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts