Most Famous Brother Quotes

Brother Quotes

Keep on loving one another as brothers and sisters. Hebrews 13:1 
Every person whether he is Hindu, Muslim or Buddhist, he is my brother, my sister. Mother Teresa
My brother is worth a thousand of your friend. Cersei Lannister (Game Of Thrones)
As the family goes, so goes the nation and so goes the whole world in which we live. John Paul II
We have flown the air like birds and swum the sea like fishes, but have yet to learn the simple act of walking the earth like brothers. Martin Luther King Jr
We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools. Martin Luther King Jr
I believe in the brotherhood of all men, but I don’t believe in wasting brotherhood on anyone who doesn’t want to practice it with me. Brotherhood is a two-way street. Malcolm X
It’s better that we feel something for each other rather than behave like corpses toward one another, the more so because as long as one has no real right to be called a corpse by being legally dead, it smacks of hypocrisy or at least childishness to pose as such. Vincent Van Gogh
Oh, brothers! I don’t care for brothers. My elder brother won’t die, and my younger brothers seem never to do anything else. Oscar Wilde
Most families had four, five brothers. But because it was just me and Darryl, we had to be twice as strong. Barry White
My brother Bob doesn’t want to be in government – he promised Dad he’d go straight. John F. Kennedy
There’s a lot of times that both myself and my brother wish, obviously, that we were just completely normal. Prince Harry
We came into the world like brother and brother, and now let’s go hand in hand, not one before another. William Shakespeare
Man lives freely only by his readiness to die, if need be, at the hands of his brother, never by killing him. Mahatma Gandhi
Everyone knows that if you’ve got a brother, you’re going to fight. Liam Gallagher (Oasis)
My big brother still thinks he’s a better singer than me. Rod Stewart
My brother is really, really slow. Usain Bolt
It’s rare to have a best friend who is also your brother and also an NFL football player, and he knows exactly what I’m talking about. Eli Manning
I’m the opposite of jealous. Eli Manning
Imitation is obviously a great form of flattery. Peyton Manning
I’m the best Manning. Peyton Manning
Big Brother is watching you. George Orwell
Look how good and how pleasant it is when brothers live together in unity! Psalm 133:1
A brother may not be a friend, but a friend will always be a brother. Benjamin Franklin
In time of test, family is best. Burmese proverb
Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts