10 Famous Success Quotes That Will Make You Fearless And Bold




“I’m not going to get somewhere and say, ‘OK, I’m done.’ Success is never final; I’ll just keep on going. The same way as failure never being fatal. Just keep going. I’m going to the stars and then past them.” – Conor McGregor

“Every skill you acquire doubles your odds of success.” – Scott Adams

“Success comes from knowing that you did your best to become the best that you are capable of becoming.” – John Wooden

“The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself.” – Mark Caine

“Success is not a good teacher, failure makes you humble.” – Shah Rukh Khan

“Don’t wait to be successful at some future point. Have a successful relationship with the present moment and be fully present in whatever you are doing. That is success.” – Eckhart Tolle

“My powers are ordinary. Only my application brings me success.” – Isaac Newton

“Success makes so many people hate you. I wish it wasn’t that way. It would be wonderful to enjoy success without seeing envy in the eyes of those around you.” – Marilyn Monroe

“The secret to success is good leadership, and good leadership is all about making the lives of your team members or workers better.” – Tony Dungy

“The best revenge is massive success.” – Frank Sinatra
Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts