11 Heartfelt Miss You Messages for Her


Heartfelt Miss You Messages for Her

The divine gift of my life is you. My better half, at every beat of my heart I feel you. Without you, I am totally motionless. It’s your hubby who misses you each and every moments.

I don’t know what is love. I don’t know what is happiness, I only know you. And badly feeling that without you, I can’t make a single step in the road of my life. My wife, your hubby miss you crazily.

My love, Life being stopped without your company. It is so hard to run my life without you. At every breathing, I’m badly missing you.

There are series of stories stacked around the days when you were with me. Days are running but I remain to stop. My lady, please come back and keep me in pace, Badly miss you.

My beloved wife, You are the only asset of my life who fills the colors of happiness in my universe. A little absence of you makes me crazy. At every moment I need you. Miss you, my dear.

My sweetheart, Today I wanna tell you a truth, which I wanna say every day at my office hours, but finally couldn’t do such. The truth is “I am missing you”.

You know my queen? From the beginning till now, you are the best thing happen in my life. I love you so much. But whenever you keep a little distance from my sight, at the very moment I used to miss you.

Just the sun has risen, it’s morning but you are not here beside me! I can’t take it anymore! Please, dear, come back, I am missing your morning kisses. Miss you badly my dream girl.

Give me a further chance to see the sunset together. To walk in the open wind with you. I am here but my heart is always with you. My life I’m missing you badly.

My beauty queen, Every morning when I open my eyes I used to see your sweet face and the charming smile. But now, home seems empty without you and so I badly miss you.

Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts