Top 25 Paulo Coelho Quotes On Life, Love, Happiness


“We can never judge the lives of others, because each person knows only their own pain and renunciation. It’s one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it’s another to think that yours is the only path.”

“People never learn anything by being told, they have to find out for themselves.”

“Sometimes, we are so attached to our way of life that we turn down wonderful opportunities simply because don’t know what to do with it.”

“I’m not saying that love always takes you to heaven. Your life can become a nightmare. But that said, it is worth taking the risk.”

“Making a decision was only the beginning of things. When someone makes a decision, he is really diving into a strong current that will carry him to places he had never dreamed of when he first made the decision.”

“Be crazy! But learn how to be crazy without being the center of attention. Be brave enough to live different.”

“Life is too short, or too long, for me to allow myself the luxury of living it so badly.”

“Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own.”

“When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.”

“You’re always learning. The problem is, sometimes you stop and think you understand the world. This is not correct. The world is always moving. You never reach the point you can stop making an effort.”

“The strongest love is the love that can demonstrate its fragility.”

“No one can lie, no one can hide anything, when he looks directly into someone’s eyes.”

“I can control my destiny, but not my fate. Destiny means there are opportunities to turn right or left, but fate is a one-way street. I believe we all have the choice as to whether we fulfil our destiny, but our fate is sealed.”

“I hate to be smart.”

“Don’t waste your time with explanations: people only hear what they want to hear.”

“Remember your dreams and fight for them. You must know what you want from life. There is just one thing that makes your dream become impossible: the fear of failure.”

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”

“Waiting is painful. Forgetting is painful. But not knowing which to do is the worse kind of suffering.”

“You drown not by falling into a river, but by staying submerged in it.”

“Love is a trap. When it appears, we see only its light, not its shadows.”

“Anyone who loves in the expectation of being loved in return is wasting their time.”

“Don’t give in to your fears. If you do, you won’t be able to talk to your heart.”

“It took me 40 years to write my first book. When I was a child, I was encouraged to go to school. I was not encouraged to follow the career of a writer because my parents thought that I was going to starve to death.”

“Beauty is the greatest seducer of man.”

“I write from my soul. This is the reason that critics don’t hurt me, because it is me. If it was not me, if I was pretending to be someone else, then this could unbalance my world, but I know who I am.”
Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts