Top Women Success Quotes From Famous Successful Women


I want to be more successful as a mother than I am in show business. Celine Dion
It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. J.K Rowling
Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love. Mother Teresa
The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. Ayn Rand
I was smart enough to go through any door that opened. Joan Rivers
When the whole world is silent, even one voice becomes powerful. Malala Yousafza
I’m fearless, I don’t complain. Even when horrible things happen to me, I go on. Sofia Vergara
I learned to always take on things I’d never done before. Growth and comfort do not coexist. Virginia Rometty (IBM)
Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage. Anais Nin
People think at the end of the day that a man is the only answer [to fulfillment]. Actually a job is better for me. Princess Diana
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us. Helen Keller
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. Mae West
Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Helen Keller
Don’t live life in the past lane. Samantha Ettus
I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. Maya Angelou
I don’t believe in guilt, I believe in living on impulse as long as you never intentionally hurt another person, and don’t judge people in your life. I think you should live completely free. Angelina Jolie
Do one thing every day that scares you. Eleanor Roosevelt (First Lady of The US from 1933 to 1945)
Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you. Oprah Winfrey
Knowing what must be done does away with fear. Rosa Parks
I always did something I was a little not ready to do. I think that’s how you grow. When there’s that moment of ‘Wow, I’m not really sure I can do this,’ and you push through those moments, that’s when you have a breakthrough. Marissa Mayer (Google, Yahoo)
Define success on your own terms, achieve it by your own rules, and build a life you’re proud to live. Anne Sweeney (Walt Disney)
We cannot change what we are not aware of, and once we are aware, we cannot help but change. Sheryl Sandberg (Facebook)
Done is better than perfect. Sheryl Sandberg (Facebook)
If you don’t risk anything, you risk even more. Erica Jong
One is not born, but rather becomes, a woman. Simone de Beauvoir
Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts