15 Quotes that will make you smile





Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant” – Robert Louis Stevenson


If you’re reading this … Congratulations, you’re alive. If that’s not something to smile about, then I don’t know what is.” ― Chad Sugg

A successful person is a dreamer whom someone believed in.

I don’t want to earn my living; I want to live. – Oscar Wilde

In teaching others we teach ourselves.

I was smiling yesterday,I am smiling today and I will smile tomorrow.Simply because life is too short to cry for anything.” ― Santosh Kalwar

Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage. – Anais Nin

Never regret something that once made you smile.

No three words have greater power than I Love You.

Life must be lived forwards, but can only be understood backwards. – Kierkegaard

It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.

Smiling is definitely one of the best beauty remedies. If you have a good sense of humor and a good approach to life, that’s beautiful. —Rashida Jones

A friend walks in when everyone else walks out

Do what you feel in your heart to be right. You’ll be criticized anyway. – Eleanor Roosevelt

A wise man makes his own decisions, an ignorant man follows the public opinion.
Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts