Funny Valentine’s Day Quotes To a Loved One

“Fuck Valentine’s day. You’re single and fabulous.”

“I love you everyday not just on valentine’s day.”

“I love you with my heart, soul and the terrifying skeleton inside of me.”

“All you need is jewelry.”

“I don’t need a Valentine. I need Valentino.”

Popular Love Quotes For Valentine’s Day

“I got a Valentine’s Day card from my girl. It said, ‘Take my heart! Take my arms! Take my lips!’ Which is just like her. Keeping the best part for herself.” – Robert Orben

“I know of only one duty, and that is to love.” – Albert Camus

“The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.” – Nicholas Sparks

“Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone – we find it with another.” – Thomas Merton

“Where there is great love, there are always wishes.” – Willa Cather

“Each time you love, love as deeply as if it were forever.” – Audre Lorde
Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts