Most Funny Good Night Messages to Make You Laugh Before Bed

Good Night Messages
I wish I could be the moon. I would give anything to watch you sleep. Your beauty is unparalleled and makes the North star seem dim. May your dreams be wonderful and your rest be plentiful.

Thinking about you mode activated! Missing you in progress! If you are awake reply to deactivate thinking mode. Good night!
Let the most beautiful dream come to you tonight, Let the sweetest person come in your dream tonight but don’t make it a habit, Because I’m not free every night, Good Night!
 

The good people sleep much better at night than the bad people. Of course, the bad people enjoy the waking hours much more. Good night!
 

Do you know why we close our eyes? When we pray, when we cry, when we dream? Because the most beautiful things in life are unseen and felt by the heart only, Goodnight my love.
 

Welcome to Sweet Dreams airlines. We’ll be shortly arriving at Dreamland. Fasten blankets, puff the pillow, close your eyes & get ready to doze off! Good Night!
 

A very original good night wish only for you beware of cheap duplicates I’m the only authorized dealer for good night wishes. Good night, Sweet dreams!
 

Did you hear about the girl who was so keen on road safety that she always wore white at night? Last Winter she was knocked down by a snow plough! Good night!
 

Hey you, Yes you darling, holding the phone. You are asleep? No? Ok, good, cause I want to say good night before your eyelashes hug each other tightly.
 

Feel free to let your toes peek out from under the covers. No boogeyman will dare to come out with me right beside you. Bed bugs? Not with me around. Sleep well, my lovely!
 

Oops! Ouch I fell from bed Trying to reach my phone just to Say sweet dreams to you. Good night and Sleep tight.
 

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ123456789*# Thanks God all the keypads are ok… Oh, anyway…Good Night! 😉

Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts