Top 25 Paulo Coelho Quotes On Life, Love, Happiness that will Change your Life!!





“I wanted to write when I was young, but people said it was impossible. Then my parents locked me in a mental institution – they said I was crazy and would never make a living from writing.”


“One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving.”

“Of course, to have money is just great because you can do what you think is important to you. I always was a rich person because money’s not related to happiness.”

“Every blessing ignored becomes a curse.”

“I’d have stopped writing years ago if it were for the money.”

“When I had nothing to lose, I had everything. When I stopped being who I am, I found myself.”


“I cry very easily. It can be a movie, a phone conversation, a sunset – tears are words waiting to be written.”

“Everything that happens once can never happen again. But everything that happens twice will surely happen a third time.”

“Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself. And no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dream.”

“The wise are wise only because they love. The fool are fools only because they think they can understand love.”

“Now that she had nothing to lose, she was free.”

“Let us be absolutely clear about one thing: we must not confuse humility with false modesty or servility.”

“When a person really desires something, all the universe conspires to help that person to realize his dream.”

“I’ve done everything I wanted to do, even if I have had to pay a very high price – which has been the case most of the time.”

“No, I never saw an angel, but it is irrelevant whether I saw one or not. I feel their presence around me.”

“People learn twenty-five percent from their teacher, twenty-five percent from listening to themselves, twenty-five percent from their friends, and twenty-five percent from time.”


“We have to stop and be humble enough to understand that there is something called mystery.”

“However happy people say they are, nobody is satisfied: we always have to be with the prettiest woman, buy a bigger house, change cars, desire what we do not have.”

“If you start by promising what you don’t even have yet, you’ll lose your desire to work towards getting it.”

“The only thing that relaxes me is archery. That’s why I have to have apartments with gardens.”

“Nothing in the world is ever completely wrong. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.”

“I had this dream to become a writer since I was a teenager.”

“Passion makes a person stop eating, sleeping, working, feeling at peace. A lot of people are frightened because, when it appears, it demolishes all the old things it finds in its path.
No one wants their life thrown into chaos. That is why a lot of people keep that threat under control, and are somehow capable of sustaining a house or a structure that is already rotten. They are the engineers of the superseded.”

“You will never be able to escape from your heart. So it’s better to listen to what it has to say.”

“Love like rain, can nourish from above, drenching couples with a soaking joy. But sometimes under the angry heat of life, love dries on the surface and must nourish from below, tending to its roots keeping itself alive.”
Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts