Best 25 Quotes On Being Alone For Those Who Are Feeling Alone

Being Alone




“Some people can’t stand being alone. I love solitude and silence. But when I come out of it, I’m a regular talking machine. It’s all or nothing for me.” – Celine Dion


“Don’t go away. I don’t want to be alone. I can’t stand being alone.” – Arnold Rothstein

“Being alone on the moors is scary; as the rain clouds settle in, it makes you realise your place in nature.” – Dave Davies

“Loneliness is my least favorite thing about life. The thing that I’m most worried about is just being alone without anybody to care for or someone who will care for me.” – Anne Hathaway

“I am not alone because loneliness is always with me.”

“The best part about being alone is that you really don’t have to answer to anybody. You do what you want.” – Justin Timberlake

“Loneliness adds beauty to life. It puts a special burn on sunsets and makes night air smell better.”

“When the people you love are gone, you’re alone.” – Keanu Reeves

“If a man cannot understand the beauty of life, it is probably because life never understood the beauty in him.”

“When I’m alone, I think of so many things. But, when I have a chance to tell you, I go speechless.”

“Being alone & actually sitting with our own thoughts can lead to such growth and realizations that are rare in our everyday busy lives.” – Kourtney Kardashian

“One of the greatest regrets in life is being what others would want you to be, rather than being yourself.”

“Life could be wonderful if people would leave you alone.” – Charlie Chaplin

“But she wasn’t around, and that’s the thing when your parents die, you feel like instead of going in to every fight with backup, you are going into every fight alone.”

“I think it’s good for a person to spend time alone. It gives them an opportunity to discover who they are and to figure out why they are always alone.”

“As I get older I’m more and more comfortable being alone.” – Sienna Miller

“If you want to be happy, learn to be alone without being lonely. Learn that being alone does not mean being unhappy. The world is full of plenty of interesting and enjoyable things to do and people who can enrich your life.” – Michael Josephson

“Laugh and the world laughs with you, snore and you sleep alone.” – Anthony Burgess

“One travels more usefully when alone, because he reflects more.” – Thomas Jefferson

“My favorite hobby is being alone. I like to be alone. I also like dancing, fishing, playing poker sometimes and vegetable gardening – corn, tomatoes, cucumbers, I have a big garden every year.” – Emanuel Steward

“Autobiography begins with a sense of being alone. It is an orphan form.” – John Berger

“Being alone is very difficult.” – Yoko Ono

“It is far better to be alone, than to be in bad company.” – George Washington
Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts