David Beckham quotes about soccer


“Soccer is a magical game.” – David Beckham
“I don’t have time for hobbies. At the end of the day, I treat my job as a hobby. It’s something I love doing” – David Beckham
“I just want people to see me as a hard-working footballer and someone who is passionate about the game.” – David Beckham
“As a footballer, you always want to test yourself against the best.” – David Beckham
“I’m a very stubborn person. I think it has helped me over my career. I’m sure it has hindered me at times as well, but not too many times. I know that if I set my mind to do something, even if people are saying I can’t do it, I will achieve it.” – David Beckham
“We stay as a team. I might be England captain, but that doesn’t mean I get treated differently.” – David Beckham
“I love scoring goals for England and playing for England. That’s one of the reasons I didn’t retire – I love playing for my country.” – David Beckham
“My private life is perfect. If your private life and your life outside football is good, then it is good on the field for you.” – David Beckham
“Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they’ve been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It’s an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It’s a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” – David Beckham
Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts