28 Funny And Surprising Success Quotes To Fire Up Your Brain


Success Quotes
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man. Lana Turner 

Success isn’t everything but it makes a man stand straight. Lillian Hellman 

People get successful and they start saying, ‘Well of course I am! I was chosen! I’m special!’ No, you’re not. Louis C. K

Part of the secret of a success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside. Mark Twain 

If success is a habit, it is a hard one to acquire. Mason Cooley 

When I prayed for success, I forgot to ask for sound sleep and good digestion. Mason Cooley 

In Hollywood a marriage is a success if it outlasts milk. Rita Rudner

If I die prematurely I shall be saved from being bored to death at my own success. Samuel Butler 

Success comes in cans; failure in can’ts. Wilfred Peterson 

Success is dependent upon the glands – sweat glands. Zig Ziglar

Successful people have libraries. The rest have big screen TVs. Jim Rohn 

No burden is so heavy for a man to bear as a succession of happy days. Max Planck 

Success is simply a matter of luck. Ask any failure. Earl Wilson 

I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite. G. K. Chesterton 

The more successful the villain, the more successful the picture. Alfred Hitchcock 

Success is like winning the sweepstakes or getting killed in an automobile crash. It always happens to somebody else. Allan Sherman 

Success is when the checks don’t bounce. Andy Warhol 

I don’t deserve this award, but I have arthritis and I don’t deserve that either. Jack Benny 

Every man has a right to be conceited until he is successful. Benjamin Disraeli 

The worst part of success is to try finding someone who is happy for you. Bette Midler 

It’s our nature: Human beings like success but they hate successful people. Carrot Top 

Pray that success will not come any faster than you are able to endure it. Elbert Hubbard 

Success is a great deodorant. Elizabeth Taylor 

A successful marriage isn’t necessarily one that lasts until you’re dead. Ellen Barkin 

I’m finding that success is way more time-consuming than failure ever was. Emma Donoghue 

Don’t confuse fame with success. Madonna is one; Helen Keller is the other. Erma Bombeck 

What is success? It is a toy balloon among children armed with pins. Gene Fowler 

The secret to success is to offend the greatest number of people. George Bernard Shaw
Success is always less funny than failure. Jon Ronson
Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts