28 Deep And Emotional Famous Quotes That Will Warm the Cockles of Your Heart

Emotional Famous Quotes

You laugh at me because I’m different I laugh at you because you’re all the same. Lady Gaga 
If you don’t have any shadows you’re not in the light. Lady Gaga
Better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without. Confucius
Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. Bruce Lee
Often it isn’t the mountains ahead that wear you out, it’s the little pebble in your shoe. Muhammad Ali
Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away. Elvis Presley
Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought. John F. Kennedy
No one ever told me I was pretty when I was a little girl. All little girls should be told they’re pretty, even if they aren’t. Marilyn Monroe
It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience. Julius Caesar
Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced. Søren Kierkegaard
The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. Mark Twain
The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams. Oprah Winfrey
Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful. Sophia Loren
Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable. Cristiano Ronaldo
A lion doesn’t concern himself with the opinions of the sheep. Lionel Messi
My ruthless desire to win at all costs served me well on the bike but the level it went to, for whatever reason, is a flaw. That desire, that attitude, that arrogance. Lance Armstrong
I’m for truth, no matter who tells it. I’m for justice, no matter who it’s for or against. Malcolm X 
I never thought of myself as being handsome or good-looking or whatever. I always felt like an outsider. Elton John
Behind every successful person lies a pack of haters. Eminem
Hurt me with the truth. Don’t comfort me with a lie. Rihanna
It’s easy to fool the eye but it’s hard to fool the heart. Al Pacino
It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. J.K. Rowling (Harry Potter)
Stand for something or you will fall for anything. Today’s mighty oak is yesterday’s nut that held its ground. Rosa Parks
The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off. Gloria Steinem
Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do. Voltaire
In life you need either inspiration or desperation. Tony Robbins
Man was born free, and he is everywhere in chains. Jean-Jacques Rousseau
It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves. William Shakespeare
Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts