Famous Movies Quotes

Famous Movies Quotes
Hasta la vista, baby. Terminator
I’ll be back. Terminator
Salvation lies within. Shawshank Redemption
Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. Shawshank Redemption
I guess it comes down to a simple choice, really. Get busy living or get busy dying. Shawshank Redemption
Elementary, my dear Watson. The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
I am your father. Star Wars
May the Force be with you. Star Wars
Chewie, we’re home. Star Wars
Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi. You’re my only hope. Star Wars
May the Force be with you. Star Wars
You wasted $150,000 on an education you coulda got for $1.50 in late fees at the public library. Good Will Hunting
You’ll have bad times, but it’ll always wake you up to the good stuff you weren’t paying attention to. Good Will Hunting
Going in one more round when you don’t think you can. That’s what makes all the difference in your life. Rocky Balboa
Wax on, wax off. The Karate Kid
Life’s simple. You make choices and you don’t look back. The Fast and The Furious
The most important thing in life will always be the people in this room. Right here, right now. The Fast and The Furious
I’m having an old friend for dinner. The Silence of the Lambs
Houston, we have a problem. Apollo 13
I feel the need – the need for speed! Top Gun
Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re going to get. Forrest Gump 
I don’t want to survive. I want to live. 12 Years a Slave
Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn. Gone With the Wind
The name’s Bond. James Bond. James Bond
I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse. The Godfather
Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. The Godfather
Here’s looking at you, kid. Casablanca
There’s no place like home. The Wizard of Oz
Show me the money! Jerry Maguire
Roads? Where we’re going we don’t need roads. Back to the Future
Good morning, Vietnam! Good Morning, Vietnam
You’re gonna need a bigger boat. Jaws
Love means never having to say you’re sorry. Love Story
They may take our lives, but they’ll never take our freedom! Braveheart
When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. When Harry Met Sally
I’m the king of the world! Titanic
You get what you settle for. Thelma and Louise
The things you own end up owning you. Fight Club
Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don’t need. Fight Club
We buy things we don’t need, to impress people we don’t like. Fight Club
It’s only after we’ve lost everything that we’re free to do anything. Fight Club
Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts