32 Pain Quotes About Love, Being Hurt, Jealousy And Heartache

32 Pain Quotes About Love, Being Hurt, Jealousy And Heartache


Love is the sweetest pain inside. Tarkan 
Love is so short, forgetting is so long. Pablo Neruda
The marks humans leave are too often scars. John Green (The Fault in Our Stars)
Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it. J.K. Rowling
I still own my heart, which I know because it hurts so much. Emilie Autumn
Pain makes you stronger. Fear makes you braver. Heartbreak makes you wiser. Drake
Have you ever been hurt and the place tries to heal a bit, and you just pull the scar off of it over and over again. Rosa Parks
If pain must come, may it come quickly. Because I have a life to live, and I need to live it in the best way possible. If he has to make a choice, may he make it now. Then I will either wait for him or forget him. Paulo Coelho
The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too. Ernest Hemingway
If you love deeply, you’re going to get hurt badly. But it’s still worth it. C.S. Lewis
Through love all that is bitter will be sweet. Through love all that is copper will be gold. Through love all dregs will become wine. Through love all pain will turn to medicine. Rumi
There’s no love without pain. Irving Stone
I felt so much, that I started to feel nothing. Unknown
Sometimes your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows. Unknown
Among my stillness was a pounding heart. Shannon A. Thompson
Where there is love, there is vulnerability to pain. Laura Ramirez
The surest way to hurt yourself is to give up on love, just because it didn’t work out the first time. Amanda Howells
Thinking of you is a poison I drink often. Atticus
If you spend your time hoping someone will suffer the consequences for what they did to your heart, then you’re allowing them to hurt you a second time in your mind. Shannon L. Alder
Loving you was like going to war; I never came back the same. Warsan Shire 
They say that time heals a broken heart, but time has stood still since we’ve been apart. Don Gibson
Part 1. I think you still love me, but we can’t escape the fact that I’m not enough for you. I knew this was going to happen. Haruki Murakami
Part 2. So I’m not blaming you for falling in love with another woman. I’m not angry, either. I should be, but I’m not. Haruki Murakami
Part 3. I just feel pain. A lot of pain. I thought I could imagine how much this would hurt, but I was wrong. Haruki Murakami
I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love. Mother Teresa
Maybe part of loving is learning to let go. The Wonder Years
What is the opposite of two? A lonely me, a lonely you. Richard Wilbur
I am hopelessly in love with a memory. An echo from another time, another place. Michael Faudet
Long after I have given up, my heart still searches for you without my permission. Rudy Francisco
The soul would have no rainbow had the eyes no tears. John Vance Cheney
God is closest to those with broken hearts. Jewish saying
Sadness flies away on the wings of time. Jean de La Fontaine
Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts