Cute Friendship Quotes

Cute Friendship Quotes

A friend is what the heart needs all the time. Henry Van Dyke 
‘Stay’ is a charming word in a friend’s vocabulary. Amos Bronson Alcott
Remember that the most valuable antiques are dear old friends. H. Jackson Brown Jr.
If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you. Winnie The Pooh
We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend. Robert Louis Stevenson
If I had a flower for every time I thought of you…I could walk through my garden forever. Alfred Tennyson
There is no friendship, no love, like that of the parent for the child. Henry Ward Beecher
Nobody sees a flower – really – it is so small it takes time – we haven’t time – and to see takes time, like to have a friend takes time. Georgia O’Keeffe
We don’t need sugar, flour or rice or anything else. We just want to see our dear ones. Hafiz of Persia
We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over; so in a series of kindnesses there is at last one which makes the heart run over. Ray Bradbury
A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world. Leo Buscaglia
Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts