34 Short Famous Quotes

Famous Quotes
Genius is eternal patience. Michelangelo 
No. Rosa Parks
Fear is stupid. So are regrets. Marilyn Monroe
Do something worth remembering. Elvis Presley
Elegance is refusal. Coco Chanel
Puns are the highest form of literature. Alfred Hitchcock
A boo is a lot louder than a cheer. Lance Armstrong
Get busy living, or get busy dying. Stephen King
I’m not afraid of dying, I’m afraid of not trying. Jay-Z
Be proud of who you are. Eminem
Not all those who wander are lost. J.R.R. Tolkien
Better to build a bridge than a wall. Elton John
Be the hero of your own story. Joe Rogan
The only failure is not to try. George Clooney
The root of suffering is attachment. Buddha
Nobody can hurt me without my permission. Mahatma Gandhi
I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was. Muhammad Ali
Don’t count the days, make the days count. Muhammad Ali
Winners never quit, and quitters never win. Vince Lombardi
Man – a being in search of meaning. Plato
Your past does not equal your future. Tony Robbins
Well done is better than well said. Benjamin Franklin
Believe you can and you’re halfway there. Theodore Roosevelt
I don’t make music for eyes. I make music for ears. Adele
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. Leonardo da Vinci 
We need fantasy to survive reality. Lady Gaga
It’s fun to do the impossible. Walt Disney
Have no fear of perfection, you’ll never reach it. Salvador Dali
What worries you, masters you. John Locke
There is nothing impossible to him who will try. Alexander the Great
Whatever you do, do with all your might. Cicero
The future starts today, not tomorrow. Pope John Paul II
You are what you believe yourself to be. Paulo Coelho
Stumbling is not falling. Malcolm X
Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts