Funny Creativity Quotes

Funny Creativity Quotes

I don’t need time. What I need is a deadline. Duke Ellington (By the way, did you know that deadlines can actually crush your creativity?)
It’s no accident that AHA and HAHA are spelled almost the same way. Mitch Ditkoff
We don’t make mistakes, just happy little accidents. Bob Ross
Human beings are the only creatures who are allowed to fail. If an ant fails, it’s dead. Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
I can always be distracted by love, but eventually I get horny for my creativity. Gilda Radner
Google everything. I mean everything. Google your dreams, Google your problems. Don’t ask a question before you Google it. You’ll either find the answer or you’ll come up with a better question. Austin Kleon
Keep your sense of humor, my friend; if you don’t have a sense of humor it just isn’t funny anymore. Wavy Gravy
The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not ‘Eureka!’ but ‘That’s funny!’. Isaac Asimov
The stone age didn’t end because they ran out of stones.
Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts