Short Quotes Written By Introverts

Quotes Written By Introverts

Be you. The world will adjust. Unknown
I’m not anti-social. I’m pro-solitude. Unknown
I have an introvert hangover. I’m totally exhausted, from too much human interaction. Unknown
If you’re an introvert, you know the relief when plans are cancelled. Unknown
I want someone I can share my entire life with who will leave me alone most of the time. Unknown
Being quiet is fine, most people don’t listen anyways. Unknown
I’m a very simple person who hides thousands of feelings behind a smile. Unknown
I do not mean I have nothing planned. I mean that I plan to do nothing. Unknown
I am not boring or shy. I am an introvert, an artist, a lover, a dreamer, a fighter, a seeker. Unknown
Sometimes those who don’t socialize much aren’t actually antisocial, they just have no tolerance for drama and fake people. Unknown
When you ask me what I am doing today, and I say “nothing”, it does not mean I am free. It means I am doing nothing. Unknown
And all of a sudden I felt really tired. Like the world had drained me for everything that I had. Unknown
The only thing I bring to social gathering is excuses to leave early. Unknown
I like cancelled plans. And empty bookstores. I like rainy days and thunderstorms. And quiet coffee shops. I like messy beds and over-worn pajamas. Most of all, I like the small joys that a simple life brings. Unknown
Just because I’m not talking doesn’t mean I’m in a bad mood. Unknown 
The mind of an introvert is truly complex. We want solitude yet the feeling of loneliness cripples. Unknown
Do you ever go out, and while you’re out, you think, “this is exactly why I don,t go out”? Unknown
Remember: it’s okay to be happy with a calm life. Unknown
Having a soft heart in a cruel world is courage not weakness. Unknown
Silence calms my soul. Unknown
Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts