Quotes About Artistic freedom

Artistic freedom Quotes
The greatest enemy of art is the absence of limitations. Orson Welles 
Art is not a democracy. People don’t get to vote on how it ends. George R. R. Martin (Game Of Thrones)
You shouldn’t be a prisoner of your own ideas. Sol LeWitt
Start with a style and you are in chains, start with an idea and you are free. Richard Avedon
Freedom is always and exclusively freedom for the one who thinks differently. Rosa Luxemburg
If I had my mouth, I would bite; if I had my liberty, I would do my liking. In the meantime, let me be that I am, and seek not toalter me. William Shakespeare
Like a hustler, you must find your freedom through the fluidity of your thoughts and your constant inventiveness. Robert Greene
You must not be afraid of your uniqueness and you must care less and less what people think of you. Robert Greene
Painting what I experience, translating what I feel, is like a great liberation. But it is also work, self-examination, consciousness, criticism, struggle. Balthus
Why is it that so few people are truly free? Because they try to conform to ideas, concepts, and beliefs in their heads. Adyashanti
Complete freedom debilitates art but reveals much about character. Darby Bannard
You feel like a prisoner if you don’t create. You’re jailed up inside of yourself. Edie Brickell
Transfer from external validation to internal self-validation. Freedom means knowing who you are. Miles Patrick Yohnke
Free time is a necessity if you are to exist as an artist. Eleanor Blair
So long as you write what you wish to write, that is all that matters; and whether it matters for ages or only for hours, nobody can say. Virginia Woolf
I love to create, and to me, the ultimate freedom of expression is a blank canvas or a block of clay to capture whatever emotions your imagination gives it. Daniel Boulud
Freedon is a scary thing. Most people don’t want it. Laurie Anderson
Art, freedom and creativity will change society faster than politics. Victor Pinchuk
Liberty, n. One of imagination’s most precious possessions. Ambrose Bierce
The work of art is a scream of freedom. Christo
Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts