Short Hard Work Quotes

Hard work betrays none. Hachiman Hikigaya
Wake up determined. Go to bed satisfied. Dwayne Johnson (The Rock)
Go and get your things. Dreams mean work. Paulo Coelho
Work incessantly, but be not attached to it. Swami Vivekananda
God sells us all things at the price of labor. Leonardo da Vinci
Work without love is slavery. Mother Teresa
Work harder than you think you did yesterday. Alex Elle
Hard work does pay off. Michael Phelps
Work to me is a sacred thing. Margaret Bourke-White
Dare to be honest and fear no labor. Robert Burns
Nothing can beat hard work. Conor McGregor
Light tomorrow with today. Elizabeth Barrett Browning
I sweat in tears to get what I want. Lailah Akita
Work hard in silence; let success make the noise. Frank Ocean 
What comes easy won’t last. What lasts won’t come easy. Unknown
Be thankful for what you have. Work hard for what you don’t have. Unknown
It hurts now but one day it will be your warm up. Unknown
Look in the mirror – that’s your competition. Unknown
Sore today, strong tomorrow. Unknown (Submitted by the Wisdom Quotes Community)
Luck is great, but most of life is hard work. Iain Duncan Smith
If you can’t outplay them, outwork them. Ben Hogan
Start with a cry, end with a smile. Michael Bassey Johnson
I put all my genius into my life; I put only my talent into my works. Oscar Wilde
The first one gets the oyster the second gets the shell. Andrew Carnegie
Dreams don’t work unless you do. John C. Maxwell
Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts