Funny Solitude Quotes

Funny Solitude Quotes
The beaten path is the safest, but the traffic’s terrible. Jeff Taylor 
Solitude is the soul’s holiday. Katrina Kenison
A bore is someone who deprives you of solitude without providing you with company. Oscar Wilde
I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion. Henry David Thoreau
A writer takes earnest measures to secure his solitude and then finds endless ways to squander it. Don DeLillo
I know what men want. Men want to be really, really close to someone who will leave them alone. Elayne Boosler
Leave me alone, I’m trying to build! Don’t you know how people build? By concentrating! 5 years old building Lego
When they are alone they want to be with others, and when they are with others they want to be alone. After all, human beings are like that. Gertrude Stein
You don’t need to be a monk to find solitude, nor do you need to be a hermit to enjoy it. Leo Babauta
I want to be with those who know secret things or else alone. Rainer Maria Rilke
I’ve never been lonely. I like myself. I’m the best form of entertainment I have. Charles Bukowski
Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts