Pain Quotes About Relationships, Friendship And Family That Will Make You Feel Stronger

Pain Quotes About Relationships, Friendship And Family
        
       Use your enemy’s arrows for firewood. Matshona Dhliwayo 

Knowing what it feels to be in pain, is exactly why we try to be kind to others. Jiraiya
Truth is everybody is going to hurt you: you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. Bob Marley
Tears shed for another person are not a sign of weakness. They are a sign of a pure heart. José N. Harris
Hearts united in pain and sorrow will not be separated by joy and happiness. Bonds that are woven in sadness are stronger than the ties of joy and pleasure. Love that is washed by tears will remain eternally pure and faithful. Kahlil Gibran
We find comfort among those who agree with us — growth among those who don’t. Frank A. Clark
You don’t get to choose if you get hurt in this world. But you do have some say in who hurts you. John Green
Hurt me with the truth but never comfort me with a lie. Unknown
I know pain in every way that’s why i never want to hurt anyone. Unknown
My biggest mistake is thinking that people care for me as much as I do for them. Unknown
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures. Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever. Unknown
Just because somebody is strong enough to handle pain doesn’t mean they deserve it. Unknown
What marks the artist is his power to shape the material of pain we all have. Lionel Trilling
Time heals griefs and quarrels, for we change and are no longer the same persons. Neither the offender nor the offended are any more themselves. Blaise Pascal
If I can see pain in your eyes then share with me your tears. If I can see joy in your eyes then share with me your smile. Santosh Kalwar
If you’re in a bad situation, don’t worry it’ll change. If you’re in a good situation, don’t worry it’ll change. John A. Simone Sr
The Lord gives us friends to push us to our potential — and enemies to push us beyond it. Robert Brault 
I owe much to my friends; but, all things considered, it strikes me that I owe even more to my enemies. The real person springs life under a sting even better than under a caress. Andre Gide
The trouble with most of us is that we would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism. Norman Vincent Peale
Anger, resentment and jealousy doesn’t change the heart of others – it only changes yours. Shannon L. Alder
Forget what hurt you in the past, but never forget what it taught you. Shannon L. Alder
Live and allow others to live; hurt no one; life is dear to all living beings. Mahavira
Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts