10 Birthday Messages To Someone You Love


My love, it’s the day which has a great importance to me, because it’s your birthday! I owe you a romantic candlelight dinner. And I am promising; it’s going to be a memorable day in your life.

Oh, my dear, let me spend a very sweet day with you, I deserve this because it’s your birthday. Let me make you happier on a special day. With a lot of fun all day long! Happy birthday!

Every day, my love for you grows. Tomorrow, I will love you more. Count on me to be with you every day of my life, with even more love in my heart. Happy birthday, my love!

The first time our eyes met, I knew immediately that you are the one for me and I’m the one for you. And while the years pass by, my heart grows even deeper in love with you. Happy Birthday!

I just want to say happy birthday to the love of my life. We have been together for so long, but you have always been there for me. I love you so much.

When you whisper words of love to me, when you laugh, when you say a nice word even the darkest night, brightens. Thank you for who and what you are. Happy Birthday!

Luck has always been on my side. But I’ve never been luckier on the day that I found you. Having someone like you make me feel like I’m the luckiest person alive. Have an amazing birthday, sweetie! I love you!

My love, you have no idea how much I love you. You bring happiness in my dull life, and for this, I am always thankful to you. To care about you is my one of the mandatory duty. Happy Birthday to you!

Oh finally, the highly expected day comes! I was just waiting for the day, to wish you a very happy birthday. Be happy and keep happy. May you have the happiest birthday ever!

You are the dream girl of my dreamland! You know I am crazy about you. On your birthday I wanna say “I love you.” Happy birthday! Let’s make your day.
Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts