13 Funny Birthday Wishes For Your Girlfriend

The wishes you make as you blow out the candles on your cake, will all come true because that’s what I wished for...

It’s your birthday! So, make sure you are going to proper utilize the day with a lots of monkey business! Let’s have a crazy party. Happy birthday to you my Princess!

Your birthday is making you sexier with every passing year. Happy birthday hottie.

Have I told you that you become more kissable on certain days of the year? Today is one of them. Happy birthday.

I don’t want anything from you, except for you to want me. Happy birthday.

I think your birthday is the perfect moment for me to stop saying I like you, and start saying I love you.

Beautiful, sexy, pretty and hot. Happy birthday to the girlfriend who I love a lot.

The wishes you make as you blow out the candles on your cake, will all come true because that’s what I wished for too. Happy birthday.

What do you get when you mix hotness and beauty and combine them both with a sexy personality – YOU. Happy birthday.

I searched online and went to all the shops, old and new. But I could not find anything that was as pretty as you. Happy birthday girl.

Happy birthday to my love, my best friend, my agony aunt, my complaint hotline, my emergency contact and my soul mate.

I am in fear because it’s your birthday! Is it mandatory to bring birthday gift for you? LOL! I am just joking, Happy birthday to you dear! I wish it will be your coolest birthday!

Hey birthday girl, it’s your birthday! So, it’s your duty to make a treat for me, as I am wishing all the best things for you. Let’s be hurry for the treat. Listen, I love you!

You know how much I worried about your birthday cake! The chocolate cake is huge in size and it can make you fattier. Lol ! Happy birthday my dear. Let’s Cheer!
Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts