10 Sweetest Miss You Messages Special for Your Wife


My sweetheart, you have no idea how much I love you! Without you, I can’t think a single moment. Miss you so much.

Knock, Knock… Is there anyone? I am a sweetest missing you message from your husband. The man of your life is badly missing you, and I am here to say that “Your Hubby miss you always and love you a lot”.

My sweet mistress, from the day you come to my life. My days became lighten from the deep dark. You put shining in my life. And so, your husband missing you every single moment.

I am crazily missing the warm touch of you, my lady. The morning kisses, the hugs at the time of leaving the house for the job, makes me nostalgic. I miss you so much my love.

Hey my dream queen, what are you doing right now! I am sure that you are waiting for me, And your hubby also missing you so much.

I wish I had the wings like a bird, then at the lunchtime, I would visit you. Feeling very excited, within a few hours gonna meeting you. but, still, I miss you.

Every morning when I think about the day’s routine, then I feel so much bored to think that “I have to spend 8 hours in office” without you! Through this time you will be sadly missed, my love.

You know my Queen? The office time is the worst chapter of my life! Because every moment seems like a year to me without you. And, so now I am waiting for the time while meeting you again. Missing you.

Hey fairy, weak up. It’s now a beautiful morning. Please dedicate a sweet smile to your lovely husband. He is gonna miss you within next hours. I will miss you, my love.

My sweetheart, it’s your hubby who is missing you badly. I can’t take anymore the distance and the absence of your precious company. I need you, now. Miss you, my love.


Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts