20 Famous Romantic Love Quotes for Him





“In short I will part with anything for you, but you.” – Mary Wortley Montagu


“You’re nothing short of my everything.” – Ralph Block

“My heart is and always will be yours.” – Jane Austen

“Your love shines in my heart as sun that shines upon the earth.” – Eleanor Di Guillo

“Love understands love; it needs no talk.” – Francis Havergal

“Love stretches your heart and makes you big inside.” – Margaret Walker

“Love brings to life whatever is dead around us.” – Franz Rosenzweig

“In your smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.” – Beth Revis

“In your smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.” – Beth Revis 

“A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.” – Max Muller

“I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever.” – Rabindranath Tagore

“To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.” – Valerie Lombardo

“My love for you has no depth, its boundaries are ever-expanding.” – Christina White

“I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride.” – Pablo Neruda

“I love you as one loves certain dark things, secretly, between the shadow and the soul.” – Pablo Neruda

“If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you.” – DeAnna Anderson

“You’re always the first and the last thing on this heart of mine. No matter where I go, or what I do, I’m thinking of you.” – Dierks Bentley

“I don’t wanna close my eyes, I don’t wanna fall asleep, cuz I’d miss you babe and I don’t wanna miss a thing.” – Aerosmith

“My love for you is past the mind, beyond my heart, and into my soul.” – Boris Kodjoe

“Each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.” – Rosemonde Gerard
Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts