10 Cristiano Ronaldo Motivational Quotes To inspire you




I want to consistently play well and win titles. I’m only at the beginning. " - Cristiano Ronaldo

There is no harm in dreaming of becoming the world’s best player. It is all about trying to be the best. I will keep working hard to achieve it but it is within my capabilities." Cristiano Ronaldo
I want to consistently play well and win titles. I’m only at the beginning." Cristiano Ronaldo


After I joined, the manager asked me what number I’d like. I said 28. But Ferguson said ‘No, you’re going to have No. 7’ and the famous shirt was an extra source of motivation. I was forced to live up to such an honor. " Cristiano Ronaldo

When you lose a person you love so much, surviving the loss is difficult." Cristiano Ronaldo


It gives me the happiest feeling in the world. I just love scoring. It doesn’t matter if it’s a simple goal from close range, a long shot or a dribble around several players, I just love to score all goals. " Cristiano Ronaldo
  
I don’t have to show anything to anyone. There is nothing to prove." Cristiano Ronaldo

I see football as an art and all players are artists.If you are a top artist, the last thing you would do is paint a picture somebody else has already painted." Cristiano Ronaldo


Talent without working hard is nothing. " Cristiano Ronaldo

I am not a perfectionist, but I like to feel that things are done well. More important than that, I feel an endless need to learn, to improve, to evolve." Cristiano Ronaldo
Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts