25 Best Love Messages For Your Wife

Dear wife, You fill all my emptiness with your endless love. I’m so thankful to have you as my wife. I love you very much!

Loving you is the only right thing I have ever done in my life. I’ve never been so happy in my entire life. I would be dead without you. I love you.

With you, all my days are worth living. You make my life easy and its journey too fantastic. You are my answered prayer and dream come true. I love you!

You have filled my life with happiness and love. I can risk my everything for you. Because my life is full of fun only for you. You mean a lot to me!

I love you so much my dear wife! The perfect decision of my life was marrying you. I am lucky to have you as my wife.

If you replace L in life with W, you get wife. That is because life isn’t worth living without a lovely wife like you. I love you darling.

Behind every successful man is a woman – whoever said this is 100 percent right. You’re the secret behind my success, my dear wife. I love you.

You came into my life and totally changed my world. I have lost total control of myself. I am a changed person. My heart does not belong anymore to me. It’s given away to you. I am deeply and madly in love with you.

Fights and arguments, ups and downs. Hugs and kisses, smiles and frowns. We’ll sail through it all together, not just now but forever. I love you.

The doctor told me that antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids are important for my longevity. But I think that all I need to add years to my life is the love and affection of my dear wifey. I love you.

I often pinch myself to check if I am dreaming. It’s unbelievable for me to have such a perfect life and a perfect wife like you. I love you darling.

When we joined our lives forever, we always knew that many difficulties would appear, however, our love won every battle. My love is too big for you, I want you to always love me as I love you!

Flowers need sunshine, Violets need dew, all angels in heaven know I need u. years may fly, tears may dry, but my love with u will never die.

Early mornings and late nights are the best part of my day because I get to kiss my wife Good Morning and Good Night. I love you.

Your love is food for my heart, mind and soul without which I cannot survive a single second. You know my heart beats for you and only you. My darling wife, I love you.

As long as there is me, Your heart will be the best it can ever be. To keep your heart unbroken is a promise I am willing to keep. I love you.

Every time I see a smile on your face every time I get up by your side, I get really happy. It is impossible not to sleep with you. I want to be with you until we are old men and although we will no longer be the same, I know that I will love you very much.

Love is too weak a word for what I feel for you. One life is too small a time to express how madly I am in love with you.

My heart beats only for your love. Life with you feels like a fairytale, so beautiful and pure. Let us live in this world of love forever. I love you.

From dating to the wedding and from mortgage to kids, life has been a beautiful ride because I had you by my side, through it all. I love you.

There is no doubt that you are the sweetest. The way you make me merry makes me know that you are the cutest. I love you for a lifetime. Mwah!

No matter how secured I would ever make my heart, You will remain the only one with uninterrupted access. Don’t ask why you just deserve it! I love you.

Each time I look at your gorgeous face, I feel my heart melt in your love. I just cannot stop thinking about you. I love you.

To each other, we’ve made many beautiful promises. But the best ones are still in my heart, waiting to be made when the time is right. I love you.

If I was granted just one wish, I would ask for a longer life. The number of years I am destined to live on this planet may not be enough for me to tell you how much I love you.

Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts