22 Romantic Good Night Messages for the One You Love

  1. As I lay my head down to go sleep, all I can think about is you, babe. I can’t wait for tomorrow to come so I can be in your arms. Good night, my love.
  2. Babe, I miss you so much tonight that I could walk thousands and thousands of miles just to hold you in my arms and plant kisses on your sweet lips. Miss you so much, babe. Good night.
  3. Darling, I wish I could be your shadow so that I can be with you wherever you are. Good night, sweetheart. I miss you.
  4. Here’s a beautiful good night message to let you know that you are the reason this heart of mine beats every blessed day. I love you more and more every second that passes by. Good night, my sweet angel.
  5. You’re my life. You’re my greatest love. And I promise to love you until the day the good Lord calls me. Good night, my sweet love.
  6. I can’t wait to lie down next to you and hold you in my arms while kissing you goodnight. I love you in such a way I can never express in words.
  7. Just like I can’t live without air, water and food, so is it impossible for me to live without your love, my dear. Good night, my sweet love, and have very beautiful dreams.
  8. The all knowing God knew how miserable my life would have been without you in it, which is why He brought us together. Babe, I shall never ever stop loving you. Have a wonderful night.
  9. I wish I could lay my head on your chest tonight so I can dream sweet dreams as I sleep. I love you so much, my darling.
  10. Babe, my day can never be over if I don’t tell you these three beautiful words: “I love you”. Good night, babe, and have the most pleasant of dreams.
  11. Everything in this world changes, but one thing that will never change is the love this heart of mine has for you, darling.
  12. I love you so much, sweetheart. And nothing here on Earth will ever have the power to change my love for you. Good night.
  13. Goodnight, My Prince. May your dreams be full of love and comfort.
  14. Remember when we used to wait up for those late night goodnight phone calls? I remember the butterflies and the anticipation they would bring. I always felt like my heart would pound out of my chest. I’m so glad I don’t have to wait up for them anymore… and can fall asleep peacefully in your arms.
  15. Star light, star bright, you are the 1st and last I think of tonight. Goodnight, my true love.
  16. Goodnight, my love, goodnight. I hope you are dreaming of dancing at a ball or skipping thru the mall. You are my one true love. Goodnight, my love.
  17. When you fall asleep, the sun goes down. When you wake, the sun will rise. You are the creator of your own universe. You are the definition of pure love and joy. May God keep you safe while you sleep. Goodnight.
  18. Curl up under the comfy covers. Lay your head on the soft cool pillow. It’s time to shut off and recharge the batteries. Even an energizer bunny needs to take a rest once in awhile.
  19. Rest your head on your pillow. Pull the covers up to your chin. Curl your toes back under the covers. You are so loved and appreciated for everything you are and for everything you do. May you sleep soundly and peacefully with only good thoughts and sweet dreams to lull you to sleep.
  20. May the sound of my heartbeat lull you to sleep. You are my true love and my heart and soul are at ease and resting when you are right here in my arms. Sleep well.
  21. I am looking forward to having dreams of you rescuing me from the castle tonight. You are my knight in shining armor. Goodnight, my love.
  22. I will find the key to your heart when I dream tonight and I won’t ever let it go.
Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts