12 Inspirational Good Night Quotes


Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say good night till it is morrow. – William Shakespeare

I love the silent hour of the night, For blissful dreams may then arise, Revealing to my charmed sight – What may not bless my waking eyes. – Anne BrontĂ«

Disappointment always arrives before hope and the darkness of night comes before the dawn. Don’t lose hope now because things will brighter with the new day. – Henry Rollins

I think the best way to get a good night sleep is to work hard throughout the day. If you work hard and, of course, work out. – William H. McRaven

Never let the darkness or negativity outside affect your inner self. Just wait until morning comes and the bright light will drown out the darkness. – Haruki Murakami

Sleep, my Bella, dream happy dreams, you are the only one who has ever touched my heart, it will forever be yours. – Edward Cullen

The darker the night, the brighter the stars, The deeper the grief, the closer is God! – Fyodor Dostoyevsky

I just want to say, good night, sweet prince, may flight of angels sing thee to thy rest. – Harry Dean Stanton

May I kiss you then? On this miserable paper? I might as well open the window and kiss the night air. – Franz Kafka

As the night gets dark, let your worries fade. sleep peacefully knowing you’ve done all you can do for today. – Roald Dahl

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night. – Edgar Allan Poe

Night is always darker before the dawn and life are the same, the hard times will pass, everything will get better and the sun will shine brighter than ever. – Ernest Hemingway

Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts