45 Inspirational Family Quotes And Sayings

I’m passionate about everything, like my family and friends. Anybody I am talkin’ to is gonna be bona fide real. There is no substitution for...

“Tennis just a game, family is forever.” – Serena Williams

“Work is work, but family is for life. That’s what really matters to me.” – Akshay Kumar

“My family is my life, and everything else comes second as far as what’s important to me.” – Michael Imperioli

“Seeing the family is a very important part of my weekend.” – Susannah York

“Family is a unique gift that needs to be appreciated and treasured, even when they’re driving you crazy. As much as they make you mad, interrupt you, annoy you, curse at you, try to control you, these are the people who know you the best and who love you.” – Jenna Morasca

“I think family is key, and if you have love for family, then you have love for others – and you have unity as a people.” – Marlon Wayans

“The most important thing in the world is family and love.” – John Wooden

“For me, family always comes first; I would do anything to protect them.” – Mark Wahlberg

“Family and God – that is what’s important. Money, cars, those are things that come and go.” – Fabrice Muamba

“What is important is family, friends, giving back to your community and finding meaning in life.” – Adrian Grenier

“It’s very important to prioritize. I know, for me, my family comes first. That makes every decision very easy.” – Jada Pinkett Smith

“One’s family is the most important thing in life. I look at it this way: One of these days I’ll be over in a hospital somewhere with four walls around me. And the only people who’ll be with me will be my family.” – Robert Byrd

“My family was my guide to my reality.” – Haywood Nelson

“My family is everything. I am what I am thanks to my mother, my father, my brother, my sister… because they have given me everything. The education I have is thanks to them.” – Ronaldinho

“The single most important factor in our long-term happiness is the relationships we have with our family and close friends.” – Clayton M. Christensen


“In time of test, family is best.” – Burmese Proverb

“If you want to have a good life, you should focus on your family, on your business, on your dog, on your fun, and you’ll have a good life.” – Adam Carolla

“Hawaii is a beautiful place to bring up a family.” – Henry Ian Cusick

“I like simple things. I like being in my family in the South and playing petanque.” – Jean Dujardin

“I’m very fortunate to have been raised in my family. I learned early about the importance of giving back.” – Patrick Schwarzenegger

“I look to my family for my support. I’m fortunate to have a big family.” – Chris O’Donnell

“You can’t have a happy family if you don’t have a happy marriage.” – Jeremy Sisto

“He that raises a large family does, indeed, while he lives to observe them, stand a broader mark for sorrow; but then he stands a broader mark for pleasure too.” – Benjamin Franklin

“I have a really good family. I’m lucky to have people who support me and love me in my life.” – Kenny Wormald

“I’d like to someday see myself married to my true love and starting a big family, and at the same time still having an artistic job.” – Natassia Malthe

“I’m passionate about everything, like my family and friends. Anybody I am talkin’ to is gonna be bona fide real. There is no substitution for happiness. Period.” – Suge Knight

“I’ve got a really good family; I’ve got great friends around me.” – Harry Styles

“Life is about family and technology.” – Mark Goddard

“My whole family is spiritual. My grandmother, grand aunt, cousins, they’re all preachers and pastors. Spirituality is a part of my family, from generations ago.” – Ziggy Marley

“I prioritize the things that need to get done at work, and I ask myself where I’m spending the majority of my time. The answer to that question always needs to be ‘with my family.’ Elisabeth Hasselbeck

“I can’t complain about my life. I have a really nice life. I have a great family and I live in a gorgeous part of the country.” – Mary Decker

“I love my family very much. I wish I could see them a little more often than I do. But we understand because we’re a show business family and we all work.” – Michael Jackson

“Growing up, I was taught that a man has to defend his family. When the wolf is trying to get in, you gotta stand in the doorway.” – B. B. King

“Everybody’s family has different values.” – Lewis Black

“At the end of the day, I got to live my life for my family, for my children, and I’m going to do what’s best for them.” – T.I.

“My wife is the boss at home, and my daughters are the bosses. I am just the worker. We are a very warm family and very happy.” – Jet Li

“I think family is the most important thing in the world. I think your own family is the most complicated thing in the world, and I think it’s the most beautiful thing in the world.” – Jake Gyllenhaal

“I have a dream of re-creating the fantastic family I grew up in with my brother and my parents. I am lucky that I have such a good image of family life – my father and mother are still in love, still happy.” – Caterina Murino

“I really don’t care what people think of me. I’ve got my family. I’ve got my friends.” – Chris Kyle

“The one thing I’ve always said: Let your family and close friends be the judge of who you are as a person. Don’t worry about being judged by others who don’t know you, because your family and close friends know what you’re all about, good and bad.” – Rick Pitino

“Family and friendships are two of the greatest facilitators of happiness.” – John C. Maxwell

“I would prefer to have no money but to have a nice family and good friends around.” – Li Na

“I always put clothes and family photos under the mattress, in case the house burns down.” – Kim Kardashian

“My family and I are so close, it’s important to have a close knit relationship and to make time to spend with each other, especially at the holidays.” – Gia Coppola

“I’m just trying to be the me that I am and not all of this other crap. I just want to be the family man, and if somehow I can make the money to get my ranch and get the hell away from everybody else, that would be awesome.” – Chris Kyle
Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts